Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello---I'm back!

It took Telkom (not-so-fondly known as "Hellkom" hereabouts) two weeks to get my phone and internet lines installed, and then the internet line failed after a few hours. It took them an entire week to get a technician out here to fix what turns out to have been a faulty installation.

So, as of late yesterday I am back on line, but right now I am up to my eyeballs in alligators, so I won't be able to post all the stuff I wrote while I was off line...but I will get to it soon, I promise!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back SV. You did warn us about the efficacy and efficiency of your carriers. So glad to know they fulfilled your prophicy :-). Gladder to see even your ever-so-brief post. I'm awaiting more. Care, Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Internet failures are such a PITA and waiting so long for a technician to correct problems must be exasperating. I certainly hope you get a reduction on your charges for the service outage. I've been missing you so I hope you slay the alligators and post again soon.
    Love,
    TT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments welcome! Anonymous comments are enabled as a courtesy for people who are not members of Blogger. They are not enabled to allow people to leave gratuitously rude comments, and such comments will not be published. Disagreement will not sink your comment, but disagreeable disagreement will.